OPP stands for Oriented PolyPropylene, which is used common for packaging process by its outstanding features like high elasticity, good adhesive and great impact resistance ability.
- 48mm (2") wide x 100 yards (90m) long. Thickness is 45 micron. Tensile strength is 18kg/mm2.
- Waterproof polyethylene tape material with acrylic adhesive backing. Paper core with Hanopro brandname.
- Yellowish color with Hanopro stamp.
- Strong and sturdy, friendly environment.
- Ideal for multi-purpose sealing including packaging, mending torn paper and wrapping.
- Instant adhesive for excellent holding power.
How to use:
Just peel adhesive tape from the roll and place on the correct area (you may need to clean the location before placing the new piece of tape).
Can wrap each roll by shrink wrap film or as customer’s requirement.
- 6 rolls vertical shrink wrap
- 6 rolls horizontal shrink wrap
- 1 roll/shrink warp
- 1 roll/bag
HanoPro pioneered as one of the first and largest manufacturers of adhesive tapes in Vietnam and promoted heavily its capacity across continents through products of high applicability and compact designs with reasonable prices.